family = me, henk & our 4 kids (teenagers → young adults)

i like doing 'family-things', gardening, baking, reading and...
i like the fact that yóú are reading the blog! ♥

it's about everyday living



29 October 2010

random things I like

Sumé is my friend's, Santie's, grandchild.





We love to do things as a family!

See the soft glow of earth-shine on the night-time side of the waxing crescent moon. (Earth-shine is sunlight that’s reflected from the Earth and back to the moon.)
A morning with friends at Living Life Station Café (Ladybrand).
An authentic farm style restaurant-café smiles inside a once forgotten South African Railway shed.
A quick stop at The Cabin farm stall which is found 5km from Clocolan, our neighbouring town.




PRECIOUS photo to me. My mother, who is "an angel" on earth..., and my daughter, Nina.

As jy nie weet hoe om te "comment" nie: 
1. 'Click' hieronder op: Comment(s) - CLICK HERE to leave YOUR COMMENT 
2. Tik 'n opmerking EN JOU NAAM in die oop blokkie. 
3. 'Click' op die driehoek by: Comment as: Select profile... ▼ 
4. Kies 'n 'profile'. As jy nie een het of een wil oopmaak nie, kies dan "Anonymous"
5. 'Click' nou op "Post Comment", en ek sal dit kry. Dankie!!

5 comments:

Nina said...

I love the photo of me and my LOVELY grandma!!!!♥♥♥ very beautiful photo's, love the birds and the flowers.

Henk said...

THE PRECIOUS WOODPECKER HAS AN ADVANTAGE ON ME ON APPLE'S IN OUR HOUSE. ALSO THE FIRST THING MY WIFE SEES WHEN SHE WAKES UP, THEN SHE TURNS AROUND TO SEE ME IN SLEEPING MODE TRYING TO GET UP... WHAT A CONTRAST ... NO WONDER SHE LOVES WOODPECKERS ...

Betty W said...

Ida! What beautiful pictures!! I love the wild flowers on the side of the road. And your group of friends. Looks like fun. You are a gifted photographer!

Jo said...

Hi Ida;) I love this post. As always your photos are brilliant. And so artistically presented. Precious family and friend photos. Lekker naweek, liefste vriendin. (((Jo)))

Ida said...

Thanks for the nice comments, everyone!

Post a Comment

I ♥♥♥ to read your comments - thanks for leaving one!